Dear Parent / Guardian
RE: Term Test for Term 1
Please take notice that the following regulations will apply during the Term Test:
- Grade 7 to 12 learners will have a term test from 8:00 – 9:00, thereafter they will have normal school.
- Learners that do not write a Term Test on a particular day must still report to school in time for quad assembly.
- Learners must make suitable transport arrangements to be at school by no later than 7:45 for normal quad opening. Problems with transport will not be accepted as an excuse for late coming.
- It the event of being absent from a Term Test, only an original valid doctor’s note will be accepted otherwise the learner will receive a zero for that exam.
- No alternative arrangements can be made if absent or any other reason.
- All school rules still apply and learners should come in full school uniform.
- All dishonesty will be dealt with in a serious manner.
- Attached the Program of Assessment for Term 1. All assessments tasks indicated in this program will be marked and will be taken in consideration for Term 1 report mark!
Your co-operation will be highly appreciated.
Yours in education.
Mr D.J. Venter