Dear Parent / Guardian
RE: Regulations during June Examination:
Please take notice that the following regulations will apply during the June Examinations:
- Grade 10 to 12 start their official examination on 20 May 2019 and the Grade 7-9 on 27 May 2019. Grade 7-9 will write their English and Afrikaans Paper 3’s during school hours on the 20th and 21st of May.
- Grade 7 to 12 learners will be allowed to stay at home on the days they are not writing a subject, given that the parent gave their consent.
- The condition, however, is that the learner’s parents/guardian must agree to take responsibility for their security and see to it that they study whilst remaining at home.
- Learners must make suitable transport arrangements to be at school by no later than 7:45 for normal quad opening. Problems with transport will not be accepted as an excuse for late coming.
- Learners may go home at the end of the Examination session.
- In the event of being absent from an exam, only a valid original doctor’s note will be accepted, otherwise the learner will receive a zero for that exam.
- All school and uniform rules still apply and learners should come in full school uniform.
- All dishonesty will be dealt with in a serious manner.
Mr D.J. Venter